Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sour Apple

Does an apple taste sweet?
you say yes, I say no.
I say, apple tastes sour.
No, you say. Apple tastes sweet.
I say, no, apple tastes sour.
You say, but most of the people say apple tastes sweet.
I say, true, most of the people, but not me. I'm not most of the people.
You can't use most of the people's judgement to judge me.
I can't prove you wrong, but it doesn't mean you're right.
Because you can't prove me wrong too.
If I'm not wrong, then I might be right.
Many people are afraid of doing something different.
and they think that what most people are doing is always right, and they don't challenge it.
in fact, even if you do something different, as long as it is not proved right or wrong.
so no one could say that it's right or wrong.
when something is not right or wrong until the end of the day,
what are you afraid of?


No comments: