Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Malaysian

4 times I said this,"I'm Malaysian."

First time.
Food poisoning at midnight. Freaking painful. Was sent to hospital. Almost half dead I was. Lying on the bed, a doctor approached me and look at my profile, said,"Are you a Korean?" (What kinda F question at this moment?)
"Nope, I'm Malaysian."

Second time.
Completed my assignment. Going to present in front of professor through viva (aka oral presentation). Professor browsed through our names. "ABC, what a nice name you have" (It's a she)
"Ho Rhu Yann. Are you a Korean?"
"Nope, I'm Malaysian." (what the =.=)
Next, "XYZ, you definitely are Malaysian."
Haha

Third time.
Press conference. Reporter asked, "May I have your name?"
"Ho Rhu Yann"
"How to spell?"
"H..O...R...H...U...Y...A...N...N..." He's busy jotting it down.
"Oooo.....Are you a Korean?"
"Nope, I'm Malaysian."

Fourth time.
Last 2 days. Clerkship at TDM Department. Preceptor requested us to introduce ourselves.
My turn.
"I'm Rhu Yann."
"Yang mana?" Scrolling down the list. "Oooo...Ho-Rhu-Yann."
"Yes I am."
"Your name looks like Korean name."
"Is it? Haha." o.O (OS: I'm Malaysian)

Ho-Rhu-Yann with my look. 
Does it make you feel that I'm a Korean? o.O

5 comments:

yee mun said...

Yes, it is :D

Rhuyann said...

Haha..should i be happy? haha

Kae Vin said...

next time say "yes! I am a member of super juniors!" lol!

Ah Goh said...

they watch too much korean drama dy..recognise u as Korean face

Angel said...

oppa!!!rhuyann oppa!!!hahaha!