Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello 2009

Phew~
Happy New Year
...
This is my first post in year 2009
Hello to 2009
Hello to you all
Hello to all my friends
Hello to all whom I know
Hello to all who knows me
Hello to myself
and Hello to the world...
Happy 2009...

Actually I'd like to blog since the very first day of 2009
but then my time doesn't allow to do so...

For the past 2 weeks, I was like playing role-playing game...
Sometimes 1) Pharmacy Idol Program Master
Sometimes 2) Pharnomena Art Director
Sometimes 3) APPS Gala Night Head Department
Sometimes 4) Pharmnight Program Master
Sometimes 5) My Study Group's coordinator
Even if you are playing visual games, you do only have one mouse to control one role at one time..
The feeling of being in this situation sucks
Imagine, CS2, you are playing both terrorists and counter-terrorists at the same time using one pc, on mouse and one head...walao eh..
One conclusion: "How to play?"
Yet I haven't included in the lab reports and the assignments that I'm going to face for the coming weeks...
Then this situation will be like:
CS2, playing both terrorists and counter-terrorists, and at the same time, you have to save the hostages from being killed by your terrorists and again, but you as the counter-terrorists, need to take all your terrorist down before all your terrorists kill the hostages. You are playing against yourself. Whichever win or lose, you die too.
Conclusion again: "Walao eh, kanasai...How to play?"

Sometimes multi-tasking might be a good training for someone...
but then I've found that too much of it will instead become a burden for him
I can't focus much on a particular task until I was like losing control over myself
I couldn't plan to do what I want to do..because one of them might just pop out anytime anywhere against my will...
Then my plan will then have to be changed over and over again...
Sometimes, I wish I could stop by, take a rest and think before I continue...
but then now, I seem to be screwing up everything...
Everyday
waking up,
Taking breakfast
Going to school and sometimes of course ponteng abit...Especially Z&Z's lectures
Taking lunch
Going back to hostel
Doing whatever incomplete
Taking dinner
Then going for meeting
Going back to room
Sleep

This is my first time experiencing such life...
"I don't know what I'm doing"
but then what to do, I'm the one who put all these shits on me myself...
Still I have to accomplish all these...
So another conclusion:
"I've learned again"

Aih...
Sien nah~

3 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

So what is your lesson learnt?

Don't put too much bullshit on you? Or learnt how to manage more bullshit at the same time?

All d best, pal!!

Kae Vin said...

......

looks like you are having schizophrenia.

not bad for a new year fresh start XD

Unknown said...

SSDD :)
{same shit different day}

*taps on the back*