Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged by Angelia

Quite shocked knowing that I was tagged by Angelia

Why shocked? Erm...because I don't know her that well..真的是有点“受宠若惊”

I hesitated, "Rhubato...Hmm...,"I was thinking, "Is this Rhubato me?"

"Is there other Rhubato outside there?"

"No gua"

OK lah...since people gave me face tagging me, of course I should pay back my respect

正所谓:“不 TAG 不相识”


1. The last person you tagged is?
I dunno pun...They din respond to me...so literally I tagged no one...

2. Your 5 impression of him/her?
Haiyoh, I tagged no one lah...so where got impression

3. The most memorable thing that he/she had ever done for you?
Walao eh, I've told you...I dunno loh

4. The most memorable word he/she ever spoke to you?
I TAGGED NOBODY ARGH~!!!

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
I dunno, I dunno~!!!! OK??!!

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will…
ARGH~~~!!!

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on…
You really piss me off

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, it is because
F*** you

9. The most desirable thing for him/her to do is
*speechless*

10. Overall impression towards him/her is
Hana...Hana...you win lah...He/She is good lah...Satistied le ma?

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I'm a honest guy with a dumb-looking specs

12. The character for you yourself is
*Grin*...Evil

13. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself is?
easily get pissed off...

14. The most ideal person you want to be is
Superman..

15. TEN people to tag
Haiyah, nobody is going to bother me de lah..

17. Who is #2 having a relationship with?
I tag no one

18. Is #3 a male or a female?
Please open your ear widely...I tag no one

19. If #7 and #10 got together, would that be a good thing?
Please argh...I alraedy dunno what to write le...

20. How about #5 and #8?
I wonder if you're having otitis media

21. What is #1 studying about?
F***....Opps...I've got pissed off again

22. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Ok..Ok...I "nun" (In hokkien: endure)

23. Is #4 single?
*Breath in*
*Breath out*
Stay calm..stay calm...

24. Say something about #2.
!@#T(%^&*&^$%!@$@$##.....

5 comments:

Kae Vin said...

lol. You shouldn't have accepted this tag in the first place.

and you wanna be the guy who wears his red undies inside out?? XD

siauchiau said...

Aduh, your ans. reali 'boh3 boh2'..
Nway,i admire u for you very patience in giving ans. to each question until to d last 1.haha

Angel said...

ahaha!!eh..u got the most funniest tag i've ever seen!!!

~Live Life~ said...

You are always so funny!! It was fun reading your replies...without actually reading the questions...haha...

Superman? Is that an honest question?

Happy CNY!!!

Rhuyann said...

haha...superman is marvelous ma..