Monday, May 11, 2009

Am I 虚?

Back from Tobacco control training camp in Lenggong park 6 days ago,
terus sick until now
Headache, fever, flu, running nose..
At this very moment, my body played this kinda prank on me...
Luckily I'm not the first A(H1N1) subject in Malaysia...
Or else really "bringing my ancestor an honor" - 光宗耀祖

Aih...people always make fun of me saying that I'm 虚
Am I?

Having running nose or being caught cold is common to me, 
my schoolmates and coursemates always know that...
My case is more or less the same as girls having menstruation..
just that my frequency is sometimes higher than theirs...
Sometimes once a month or twice a month..
If worse, once a week...
If sui sui, 3 days a week..

***
"aiyoh...sick again ar?"
"no lah, I'm always like this de...not much problem...I'm already used to it.." I said.
"Yorr....you ar....really 虚 loh"
=.=
***

Looking back to some of my more-serious medical history cases...hmm...
In 2004, after back from Penang Bridge Run, 
I thought I was so geng, body so "iong" (in Hokkien - strong) 
I was still able to go to school next day..
but the following day, I fell sick...
Never mind... It's normal what... Many people were absent too after the run..
then after 2 or 3 days, 
Yeah, I was back to school again...
But again...
yeah...the next day I was sick again... =.=
Worse this time, almost being absent for a week..

this year, 2009...
Back from tobacco control training camp...
This is the most enjoyable camp I've ever had..
not much strenuous work except rafting...(I'll talk about this in my next post)
6 meals a day, everyday in air-con room having discussion...
when coming back from camp, 
I thought nothing would happen this time..
oiseh, first day everything's normal..
mana tau...second day, aih... 城门失守
until now only recover..

Am I 虚?
Maybe loh...haha...

4 comments:

寒雨 said...

Because u old dee...;p

siauchiau said...

not 虚 la,
but弱,haha,just kidding just kidding.

familiar with this right?'‘天将降大任于是人,必先苦其心智、劳其筋骨、饿其体肤、空乏其身,行拂乱其所为也'
these mayb the challenges given by god..um..probably to train u to b a good pharmacist..bcoz u noe how a sick person feels best.;)

smhoo said...

aiyo..........
i finally know why got senior say me like u when i got sick d.
but, seem i stronger le....hahaha,at least i never absent for a week...........
:P

~Live Life~ said...

Take care of your health, buddy!

I don't know whether its because of the lifestyle or diet or just genetics...

Stay strong...i believe you are not 虚...you are what you think...MIND OVER BODY rite?