Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pissed off

One little event irritated me today.
I went to HEP (aka DSA) today to follow up my application.
Yeah, I always know that when we talk about money, it's sensitive.
especially talking to those so-called top management
(in fact he's only a fart insect)

I will be okay if you speak to me politely and tell me the reasonings
and normally I will accept.

but seeing that cocky face, he said, "HEP has no money."
walao..you think I can accept ah..
C'mon, you are here to serve the students,
it's this the best you can say.

After his sentence, it'd created a very awkward atmosphere.
I could immediately sense it from the expressions of another two staffs on the spot.
*Damn*

Then he said, "Lepas ni baru bagi tau"
*Okay, this is a so lame standard answer given by any government servants*
I continued and asked, " Agak-agak bila boleh tau?"
He answered with his cocky face again, "Tak tau"
*If I don't continue asking, you think he will tell me ah*
"Tetapi... my application will be closed at the end of this month already"

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what an officer from HEP answered me.
"Ini pasal you, you kena settle sendiri"

*Walao eh, I'm pelajar, you are from HAL EHWAL PELAJAR. I can't imagine this sentence's coming out from his f mouth. Erlo Boss, if student's affair is not your business, then whose else business? Report police ah or telephone bomba?*

Maybe you were in a bad mood or maybe you were experiencing PMS, but this was definitely not the way how you treated students.
I'm not pissed off because they didn't approve my application.
I'm pissed off because of that stupid idiot cocky F-ker.. shame of USM~!!!

1 comment:

Kae Vin said...

this kind of people are everywhere.

and that's why they are still struggling tru life.