Saturday, December 4, 2010

My New Toy

I've been always a big fans of Apple. First iPod shuffle, next Macbook and then tada~ my new toy - iPhone 4.
Why I love Apple? 
1) They look sexy. Simple and nice - Always being different.
2) Apple is all about how it connects to every bit of my life. From music to design, from work to communication.
3) They cares about details. They are user-friendly, seriously. They knows how to make the machines talk to you. They are more than just machines.

Why I find myself so many reasons? Haha. This is always what a typical consumer does. He or she will find any logical and rational reasons to back up his or her desire. Just like when you ask a girl why she wanna buy shoes. She will give all sorta non-sense reasons. Haha. Most of the time, it's emotion driven. So just say you like it when you like it! ^^ 
iPhone 4
Full set
Sync-ing with iTune
Full with Apps

2 comments:

zehang said...

download angry bird!

Rhuyann said...

Downloaded dy. finished the lite version..hehe