Saturday, November 22, 2008

I grew taller?

Two days ago, I was 1.74m.
Though I'm not tall, I'm not short.
But still my mum likes to ask, "Why you are so short?"
Short?
Yeah, maybe.
The reason is simple.
Just like when you are comparing a Camry with a Lamborghini.
Though Camry is awesome, but it is not awesome enough if a Lamborghini's there.
Similarly, it's because my younger brother is 1.85m.
Even my youngest brother always says, "You are so short. One day I will be taller than you."
Oh yeah, so what?
I'm the shortest, but I'm the brightest...wahaha
But 2 days ago, I found out that I've become taller
From 1.74m to 1.77m
Am I still growing?
I don't think so.
Just that my backbone was not that straight before this.
I think my mum is the happiest person to hear that and some more she hopes that I can grow taller.
That's what my mum told my dad, "I think Rhuyann still can grow taller kok."
=.=

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ops...you grew taller??
your measuring instrument rosak?
lolz..
ps:add a cbox in ur blog la~

~Live Life~ said...

I don't mean to pour cold water over you...

Well, we are still growing, I guess, but not at a noticeable rate already. 3 cm? That's pretty not possible. We are 21 yrs old already! That's over puberty age...wakaka...

Measuring your height in different time of the day might have some variations...

热胀冷缩...must be one of the factors...

But still, God creates us differently. It is not a problem to be short. But you aren't that short either...比上不足,比下有余...

Keep it up with your blog!! Can't wait to hear some interesting stories in your life!!!

Lim Su Ee said...

3cm a lot wei!!!!

Kae Vin said...

lol. Perhaps you should start standing on ur toe and spike ur haid to make ur mum happy.

and I m only 170 wei!

!@#@%@$#$^*%

*weeping in the corner*

Kae Vin said...

hair* ops

siauchiau said...

174cm considered short?!i think d best way to make ur mom happy is to drag a perodua car(myvi perhaps-a more prevalent car type in our country)n put it beside d Camry