Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pokémon Heat







Pocket Mons
ters (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā) aka Pokémon
I think it's not alien to you and me
Hmm...The first Pokémon introduced to me, I think was the yellow rat, Pikachu

Pokémon Volleyball, where I first met Pikachu...











During my time, we played this; During my brother's time, they plays online game
This proves that human's evolving
Oh gosh! I can't believe that I played this game...I looke
d stupid
but somehow it did give us a lot of fun during our computer class...haha

Luckily, I did experience the evolution process too
After some time, we played this no more but shifted to a more canggih one
Pokémon RPG Game.









So many versions were released including Pokémon Green, Red, Blue, Yellow and as far as I can remember Silver and Gold...
It's definitely more advanced than the previously-mentioned Pokémon Volleyball
at least you can do much more things other than hitting the ball...
Capturing
Pokémon, training and battling...
The Pokémon Heat didn't stop here
There were a lot of
Pokémon product tailing along...















However the first time I had the chance to see the Pokémon "alive" was
only after VCD was brought into the mainstream of our lives...Pokémon Anime

I realised that they don't talk...
The only thing that comes out from their mouths is...their names =.=
Pikachu: Pika...Pika...Pikachu
Bulbasaur: Bul
ba...Bulba...Bulbasaur

Somehow the characters (Ash, Brock, Misty etc) in the Anime are, I would say, all geniuses...
They not only understand what they say, but sometimes they respond to them in such a way that...hmm...they have a questionable relationship























Though sometimes the relationship between Ash and Pikachu is a bit shady,
Ash shows a very good model to
, at least, the children.
He does bring the positive message

Treat your pet as your lover
Craze for Pokémon is not only limited in kids' world, but it has been widespread throughout the world


Even in pet's world...






















For some super Pokémon fans, they would even name themselves after the heroes' or heroins' or Pokémon's names
eg. Brock Lee, Misty Chan, Ash Tim, Pikachu Gan etc.

But Ash is obviously not my option if I were to choose one English name
Why?
Because my family name is Ho

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ash Ho.

*ROFLMAO*

Kae Vin said...

Ash Ho..

That's one helluva name.

Perhaps you should name your kid that?

:P

~Live Life~ said...

I never knew you were, or maybe, still are a Pokemon fan! Are you??

Man! So creative with that dialogue, I can see...had I not looked that closely, I would be fooled by the seemingly genuine piece of art...haha...

Keep it up!! Pika...pika...pikachu!!!

Rhuyann said...

i think i was...i used to follow the Pokemon series too last time indirectly when my bro's watching it...
Sometimes, you will find your true self when watching this kinda anime...
all your childhood dreams, your most truthful dreams you can trace back..

siauchiau said...

nw only noe pikachu is a rat..

Lim Su Ee said...

HAHA!!! ASH-HO!!! LOL.. Hey, i played the volley ball game too! and i played the pokemon blue.haha