Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged by Su Ee: Wedding Plan

Argh...tagged by Su Ee...

How old are you?
As long as I can remember...21


Are you single?
I'm single but not available...hehe


In what age do you think you'll get married?
Erm...hard question...most probably after 30

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
If I get married tomorrow, then maybe the person is the person I'm with now


If not, who do you want to marry?
Definitely not a boy


Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Are there any other choices?

Your ideal motive?
Motive? What motives? I don't know


Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Malaysia...definitely out of my choices...perhaps Paris, Milan, London etc...


How many guests do you think you'll invite?
See how many of them wanna come loh...


Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Of course an extravagant one...


Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
If I'm creative enough, I prefer making up on my own...


How many layers of cake do you want?
As many as the baker's able to make...

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Erm...seem like I'm not given much choice...not simple place definitely...


When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
If possible, from morning to evening, then it'd be the best...


You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
If it's raining, then I think I have no choice to stay indoors...but outdoors is cool...


Do you like a grand entrance for your groom? I'm not gay...

Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
I'm not sure...Depending on what songs the orchestra would like to play for me...

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'd never known that a person could be classified as morning person and night person

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
I want a romantic one

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
The world will never be perfect...as long as I feel good being with her...


Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Fine dining...but of course with normal spoon, fork and knife...too abnormal ones, I don't think the guests would know how to use them...


Champagne or red wine?
Perhaps can I have fruit cordial? I can't stand a single sip of alcohol...


Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
If I can get the flight right after the wedding, then ma go loh!


Money or household items? Money...Money...Money...

Who will pay for the bills?
Of course I will


Are you ready for married life?
Nope, my dream is yet to be fulfilled...


Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
As long as I'm not raped by any, then still I am


Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
I will be true to my wife but not husband


How many kids would you like to have?
Erm...depending on the quality of the condoms


A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
House's not really what I want, maybe a brand new castle...haha...


What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
I will invite chefs from every corner of the world...woo hoo....


Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
CD is out, man...DVD I think is no longer in use anymore at the time too...
Whose wedding plans would you like to know next? All the people who read my blog...wahaha... See no where, you're TAGGED~!!!!

6 comments:

Angel said...

hahaha..not CD and DVD d..blueray will be very common at the time..muahaha

Kae Vin said...

lo after reading this I felt like I wanna get married with u lol. But only if I were a girl. :P

Lim Su Ee said...

"Depending on the quality of the condoms."

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! LOL!!!!! THat's a good one there! LMAO!

smhoo said...

i like ur answers.....hahaha
especially the one mentioned by su ee.......^^

xinyun said...

Hahaha..nice one!

too bad I don't have a personal blog..

so..my wedding plan? haha
guess what..it remains a secret ;p

~Live Life~ said...

Funny responses :)

Plans? Still a long way to go...

But it reminded me of Joker's quote in The Dark knight...haha!

No matter what, remember to invite me to your wedding in the future...