Sunday, February 22, 2009

A short blog

A short blog means the length of this blog is (going to be) short...
but I don't know how short it would be...but this is subjective...
if you find my blog interesting, then you might find it short
if you think that my blog is so walao-eh-boring, then you might find that it seems to be a thousand mile for you to finish it
Sometimes I feel like wanting to blog, but I don't know what to write
It's not that my life is too dull and not deserving a mention
just that I don't want to make blogging an obligation to me...
Life is already full of stress, why should I again place another burden onto myself
instead blogging is so much interesting..
unless you are earning your bread through blogging..
that's different story then...
I'm not and I don't think I can't..so
When I feel that I want to, then I'll do it..
When I feel that I don't want to, then I don't..

Why I wanna make a short post today?
there are several reasons
1. I have no idea what to write
2. I have endocrine test tomorrow
3. I'm going to go back to hostel soon
4. I haven't taken my bath though now it's already 4.41pm
5. I haven't packed my bag
Aiyah, if I don't want to do something, I can create a myriad of excuses...
Human is like that...I think this is a kinda subconscious self-defensive system...
If you are being questioned, unless you are well-trained or mind-prepared, your auto-pilot system will come out with all sorta excuses to defend yourself...

Okay, after a cascade of preambles...
coming to my topic today...
what am I going to share with you today?
The topic I'm going to talk about today is....
*tada*

I actually have nothing to share today..I just wanna post something to boost my visitor counts...haha

Now why not you all suggest me a few topics or subjects..
then I may discuss that from my point of view...of course in the first place, you're willing to know what's in my mind...
I think this is new and interesting..
(Too many tagging games nowadays)
but of course if I'm just hallucinating...there is actually no one reading my blog...
then muka tembok a bit loh me, I come out with a topic myself then

So leave me a comment or drop a line on my chatbox
and...
You'll determine my next post...
Thank you

(It's not a short post after all, but somehow, it just....)

5 comments:

zehang said...

hey hey ..
i read ur blog..
come on..
write longer..
i m waiting for ur next post..
hmm, any suggestion a?
dont want la..
i will just give u a lame title~

anyway.. great blog you have ! =)

Rhuyann said...

you are so good leaving me the first comment here...haha
just any topic lah..
or maybe just something you are interested to know..
Haiyah...my topic's always lame too ma...
if i keep on writing those lame posts..
then no one wanna read my blog liao...
haha
anyway..thanks

Kae Vin said...

Write something about your whereabout and what you do for living.

Old fren like me need to catch up with u in the blog XD

zehang said...

write abt ur idols..
any kind of idols will do

~Live Life~ said...

I agree with superhuman...

Write about your uni life or what you are doing...

There are still people reading your blog...come on man! haha...