Monday, May 10, 2010

Another lesson

It's been some time i don't crap on my blog.
kinda missing it.
but recently my life is too serious.
nothing much could really trigger laughters in me.
how's my life lately?
pretty good..i suppose so..
again i would say..too many shits on my face..
learning to say "no" is a must-learn skill..
i'm just too happy to say "yes" every time..
yeah..i'm a typical aries...
i'll be the first to eat the shit even if i know it's a shit..
after that, will be sitting at one corner and scolding myself, "what the f*** is wrong with you"
I dunno whether this is good or bad..
Just everything seems too interesting to me.. (again a typical aries)
you could understand me quite easily as my horoscope reveals everything..
ok, this is my mind behind the scene.
firstly, why i always say "yes" to every opportunity?
- Because they are opportunities. We never know what's behind the door. Even if the thing is not the right one for you, but i always believe that this door will lead to another door which is exactly what i'm looking for.

secondly, why i don't say "no"? (this question is different from the first one)
- Because yeah, honestly i dunno how to reject a person face to face. The reason is if a person is asking help from you, you must have a value that others don't have. If they have choices, they would never come for you. If they come for you, meaning to say they have no choice. so what's wrong if i help them out. At least for me, i tak rugi..

BUT, when too many things come at the same time, these are shits..trust me..
the feeling being is so complicated...
oh man, i need to focus..focus and focus....

Again, another lesson learnt: Must prioritize the opportunities.

2 comments:

Angel said...

hahaha this post is not good i tell you.after seeing this i will ask for your help whenever i need cos you dunno how to say NO!!!XD

Rhuyann said...

I've learnt the lesson. I'll open my eyes and ears selectively. "si wan gou, teng mm dou"..haha