Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Holiday Plan

Holiday's coming! Yeah (Though it's a bit late to cheer now)
I was just back from singapore today.
yeah, singapore! And I went to Universal Studios Singapore!
Seriously, that's really really awesome!
(If I have the mood, share with you some of the great attractions there with some cool pics, only if...)
It's just nice to spend your good day there!

I'll be going to make really full use of my holidays!
This is my holiday plan:
1) Singapore
2) NoGAPS(National Gathering of Pharmacy Students), Sg Petani, Kedah
3) YCA camp, Kulai, Johore
4) Macau & Hong Kong
5) Ipoh Prefect Camp, Ipoh, Perak
6) UM Green Lung Workshop, Kuala Lumpur
7) APPS (Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Symposium), Seoul, Korea
Cool? Yeah, I think so too..haha
Hmm...I can't afford to fall sick from this week onwards.
Have to keep myself always healthy not only physically but psychologically too!

Shall update my singapore trip soon...hopefully
Ate some nice food there (My favourite part)..

stay tuned.

No comments: