Friday, September 17, 2010

BlogFest Asia in World Heritage, Penang

It's exciting to hear that BlogFest Asia is now boarding in Penang. I've been always complaining that why those exciting events always happen in KL but not in Penang and every time I have to think twice, thrice or even more before I've made my decision to attend (Almost pokai traveling here and there, to-and-fro).

And yeah, BlogFest Asia is finally satu-satu kalinya held in Georgetown this time and it's FREE! Totally free including free lunch, free dinner, free workshop. Walao, what a big frog hopping on the street. The FREE dinner is going to be held at QE II somemore. It's too much! My experience. This is seriously a great restaurant with great ambience and great food.
QEII, a 360 degree restaurant on the sea
But I don't know why. I'm really sui...really really sui! This time it's my turn not in Penang. Argh~! I'm Kelantan...why?!!!

Nevermind, still this kinda "kap la" I have to share with you. Penang deserves more excitement. Please go and let me know what happen there. Click the link to know more.
BlogFest Asia 2010

No comments: