Friday, November 27, 2009

Reversion

2009 is going to end soon..
My entry production rate is always low..
so grabbing any chance to spam my blog..
hopefully I could give 30 entries before 2010..
too lame keeping my entries less than 30 per year..

Just back from gathering..
Again, Tambun seafood is our choice..
Khai Sheng, Kean Ping, Han Boon, Yi Fan, Huai lin, Chui Theng, Zee Kee, Li Yong and me..
The list doesn't change much every time..standard deviation plus minus 2 or 3..
Most of our members are now here and there all around the world..
I wonder if a complete list could meet up one day..

Today, one lesson's learned.
逆向思考
Direct translation - Think in a reversed manner.
Everything happens because of something..
If you want something to happen, start from the everything.
No more road-is-not-taken mindset..
I know the lesson, but I never learn the lesson..
Now only I understand the principle behind it..

No comments: