Wednesday, November 25, 2009

See

These days having been "seeing" a lot.
Too many things revolve in my mind.
Again, multitasking is challenging me.
Involving more decision makings this time.
Every move I take now has to be comprehensive.
Or else everything's doomed.

Some people might find it difficult in working with me.
yeah, I know I'm fussy.
I couldn't stand a single spot of dirt within my vision.
I want things to go according to what I "see",
of course if you provide me a better route, I do accept.
Maybe my inborn sense is so.
I like to see beautiful things.

Some people might think that I go too fast.
yeah, I know I'm a bit impatient.
Having not seized the ground firmly, thinking of flying already.
But when I "see" those ideas, I know it can be done.
If I know it can be done, but I don't do it.
What's the point? I shall pass my hat to others.
Bear with me. We'll share the glory one day.

Some people might think that I'm too vague.
They don't know what I want.
but is it so hard to know what I'm thinking?
Hmm, maybe. Because they are not my worms.
I'll try to get you in to "see" my world.

To "see" in order to see.
You need to "see" it before you see it.

Do you see me?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

add oil la..speechless now~~~

siauchiau said...

wah,my comprehension is challenged while reading this post.